A most unusual offer

chris nixon
https://farehammensshed.org.uk/proj/21/30.phpGun stocksI wouldn't have a clue as to their use but there are about 6 dustbin bags full. there are so many that I don't think that our Shed will manage to use all of them but some members have some nice ideas and there are some real doozies in the collection. If you or your colleagues are interested then take your pick and for a small donation to shed funds they can be yours.

Re: A most unusual offer

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Well Chris, at first I thought someone had hacked our forum, pretending to be Fareham Shed.
But I see from your website that these are a genuine donation from Hampshire Constabulary.
I will be very interested to see what our sheds can come up with.
Maybe a small item at a future network meeting.

Steve Redrup.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)