Apology for problem with Southbourne link

Apology for problem with Southbourne link

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
I recently sent out an email with links to the minutes for the September Network Meeting.
Unfortunately the link for the Southbourne Presentation did not work.
This was due to the fact that the presentation contained many photographs.
This made the file somewhat large (over 30Mb).
As a result our Web server provider deleted the file as it exceeded their limits.

I will be out of the country this week, but on my return I will attempt to create a new file with lower resolution pictures which I hope will be acceptable to our server.
I will then post it on the forum for members to view.

My apologies for the delay.

Regards,

Steve Redrup

Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

Re: Apology for problem with Southbourne link

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
I have now recreated the Southbourne Men's Shed Presentation using pictures that are smaller file sizes.

As a result the presentation printout is now less the 5Mb (whereas the original was over 30Mb).

The link in the original Minutes email should now work.

However, if you no longer have that email, you can view it from this link: -

Southbourne_Shed_Presentation.pdf

Regards,

Steve Redrup

(SMS Network Co-ordinator).