Axminster Tools & Machinery Offer

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator

This is an initial description of an offer from Axminster Tools and Machinery.

Regarding what Axminster can offer going forward, we have had to agree as a company what is achievable Nationally as the Men in Sheds roll out across the UK gains momentum so there could be implications nationally.

Some of the proposals would be more relevant to Sheds with an Axminster store nearby, but so far we have the following suggestions;

• Demonstrations being offered by staff members at the Sheds or within the stores so multiple sheds can be invited.
• Advice of machine use by store staff either at the shed or in one of the stores. Some sheds may benefit from the wealth of experience of Axminster's Machine Expert Craig Steele. Craig has been in this business for many years and could advise on getting the best from machines in use in each location. Added to this he could advise on the usage and possibilities for each machine.
• Minimum price reduction of 5% on all orders.
• We also have "specials" which can have greater reductions, these can be old lines items with minimal, ex display, etc.
• For new Sheds needing multiple machines a greater discount could be offered but the levels depend on the machines and value.
These are a few of the things we had come up with so far but we wanted to discuss these and what else would benefit you going forward.

Regards

Simon Jones
Store Manager (Basingstoke)

Axminster Tools & Machinery