Eastleigh Shed are joining the Scouts

Andi
After nearly a year of desperately looking for a new venue. We ae pleased to say we are joining the Scouts.

We have been approached by the Cricket Camp Activity Centre in Manor Farm Country Park, just of J8 of the M27, to move into their land. they have given us a large concrete base some 50ft  x 15ft to build our own Shed. something we have done before. So this week we have made a start with preparing the site and now we progress to the building.

We are now in the process of securing local authority grants etc for material costs. and back to what we do best scrounging materials and building with them.

Watch this space, or follow progress on www.eastleighmensshed.co.uk or our Twitter and Facebook feeds

Jet Washing the concrete slab
Andi Saunders
Treasurer Eastleigh Mens Shed