Finding a Shed

Graham
Some of you will remember from our initial meeting at Copnor Shed that our big problems were, Insurance and somewhere to call a home (i.e. a Shed), and I have to say we have followed every lead and contact possible. We do have somewhere to meet but not to work. So much energy spent on this, all to no avail.
Well, we have just had our first Public Meeting (we were asked to by our local Council to measure Support) we had 53 persons ( including other shedders, thank you) on the evening with 20 odd prospective new members. At the meeting there were a number of Health Professionals and one of them has (I guess) put a post on their internal network, I have been swamped with requests from all over the place, some wanting help, others wanting us to get involved in something else. After sorting through I had the Professionals (wanting to start sheds) to contact and I found myself writing the following, 'Having somewhere to work is the single most important thing, you can talk in a shed but you can't work in a meeting room'. I thought,well thats good advice perhaps we should follow it! The very next day up pops a proposition and Hey Presto! it looks like we have somewhere to work, it isn't perfect but it will do. So fingers crossed for us guys.

Re: Finding a Shed

DavidR
Nice post from the Strong Country! Hope your premises are working out.

Re: Finding a Shed

Ron Bowater
Testing RSS feed ... please ignore this message

Re: Finding a Shed

Steve Redrup (Portsmouth)
Hi Ron,

This is a response to your forum message which you should see quickly through your RSS Feed.

Steve.