For Sale: Churchill-Redman Cub Mk.1 lathe 6" x 24"

For Sale: Churchill-Redman Cub Mk.1 lathe 6" x 24"

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
For Sale: Churchill-Redman Cub Mk.1 lathe 6" x 24" gap bed and all-geared head-stock.

Offered for by the Christchurch Men's Shed Charity.
Donated to us when we expected to move into larger premises but the lease fell through and we now have no room for it.
Recently tested just to check that it runs -but we've not checked the screw cutting or powered cross feed functions.

Features include: screw cutting and feeds gearbox with 16 change wheels, power cross feed.
Complete with a 6.5" Rohm 3-jaw chuck; 6-inch 4-jaw independent chuck; 4-way tool post;
10" face plate with tapped holes; fixed Steady with a 3" bore; tailstock rotating centre,
tailstock chuck and a collection of 24 cutting tools. 1.5 h.p. single-phase motor.

The lathe is as shown in the pictures with no guards over the change wheels.
This is a very compact but very heavily built lathe.
There is some bed wear as the saddle tightens towards the tailstock.
Located Littledown BH7 area of Bournemouth. £750 or offers.
Phone: 07873-130718

Pictures of the Churchill Cub lathe for sale here and details of Churchill Cub lathes here

Posted in behalf of Les Mercer.

Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)