Hello

Davem
Hello from Bitterne Shed Club.

We are new to the Southern Men's Shed Network, but have been in existence since July 2018 and have around 15 members.

We hope to use this site and forum to tell you what we have been up to, and to learn a few tricks from the members in the bargain.

You can find out more about us on our fairly basic website here:

https://sites.google.com/view/bitterneshedclub/home

I look forward to more contact with you all in the near future.

Dave Milward - secretary.

Dave Milward, Southampton

Re: Hello

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Hi Dave,

And welcome to the southern men's shed network.
It would be great to see more information from the sheds in our area and
 hopefully encourage a great number in the network to share their experiences and ideas.

We also welcome Bitterne into our numbers and hope to see some of them at future quarterly meetings.

Steve Redrup.

(SMSN Coordinator)
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)