New meeting place

Don Bates
Still looking for a site to put our own shed on, we held our first meeting at the Royal British Legion today.
Thank you to the URC for hosting us from inception to the AGM.
Future meetings at 2pm each Thursday at the RBL

Re: New meeting place

Eddiewj
Good luck Eddie WMS

"Don Bates [via Southern Men's Shed Network]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Still looking for a site to put our own shed on, we held our first meeting at the Royal British Legion today.
Thank you to the URC for hosting us from inception to the AGM.
Future meetings at 2pm each Thursday at the RBL

http://southern-men-s-shed-network.2354376.n4.nabble.com/New-meeting-place-tp91.html
To start a new topic under Hayling Island, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Southern Men's Shed Network, click here.
NAML

Re: New meeting place

Roy Cadoux
We are now meeting back at the United Reformed Church at Mengham (across the road from Sainsburys), Thursdays at 2pm.