Open Days

Alan Hawkins
Since the delivery in July of our new 'shed' our team have been working hard to fit it out the workshop. With the weather and not working 5 days a week this has taken a little longer than planned.
We plan on having an official opening on Saturday 18th April 10am - 4pm when we will be pleased to see visitor from other sheds. We will also be opening on the Friday 17th and Sunday. 19th April.
We are of course well aware of the disruption that may ensue with the Corona-Virus so watch this space and will post any change of plans.