Re-imagine the Future With Transition Global Network

Re-imagine the Future With Transition Global Network

Technoterri - Fawley
Hi I discovered this movement a month ago To look at self improvement with Gaia in mind. So I decide to provoke the Waterside-in-Transition and is making connections Fawley Men's shed to Totton & Eling  who are facing demolition of two garages and clear the site to take the next step.
Hythe & Dibden Council said "... finding a site is impossible."  Now trying to find members of the early talks and a reboot. Meanwhile I'm connecting the groups with a 'DIY done 4U 4a Donation' to elderly and disabled with a good neigh fo a donation or exchange https://transitionnetwork.org/about-the-movement

A couple of months ago We split our joint accounts and we were free and financially independent. It gave me a chance to look at Local Exchange Trading Services and Alternative Currencies, Its a friends and good neighbours time or goods by the registering the exchange accounted.

Bit Coin and Block Chain were released to the world to use. Ten years ago that was the answer to LETS and Value & Trust by individual through their Mobile.  Back in February I went for a £180 start up and was amazed at my Profit that would very expensive to have in my UK Bank. So i am negotiating to leave the money in Tron Markets and reinvest in another months trading.

I have also secured a place for my partner and I at a Forex Trade Show in Bournemouth and discussions around a community trust.

I wondered if any of the shedders got in on the ground floor or dream about it and the transcripton as a blueprint for a better future.
 Cheers Terri