Regeneration at Langstone

David Guest
We are planning our move to Langstone Technology Park with the kind agreement of Fasset Ltd who manage the Park.

This will comprise use of a large existing building with a new conservatory addition (subject to planning consent) with easy access and dedicated car parking.

Six rooms will provide space for a variety of uses. All rooms will be fully equipped by our supporters Postcode Publications Ltd.

HAMESH would then incorporate with this new Langstone Men's Shed. All would be welcome to visit or join us.

Re: Regeneration at Langstone

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Sounds like a significant move forward.
Look forward to visiting it when it is up and running.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

Re: Regeneration at Langstone

chris davage
Hi David.
During this transition and move to Langstone ,i feel sure if you need some hands to help some of WMSs guys would be pleased to help.
Good luck.
Chris

RE: Regeneration at Langstone

David Guest

That would be great thanks Chris. I’ll let you know.

Cheers

David

During this transition and move to Langstone ,i feel sure if you need some hands to help some of WMSs guys would be pleased to help.
Good luck.
Chris

http://southern-men-s-shed-network.2354376.n4.nabble.com/Regeneration-at-Langstone-tp41p44.html

To unsubscribe from Regeneration at Langstone, click here.
NAML

RE: Regeneration at Langstone

Chris davage
Hi David .