Request for Submissions for Standard Shed Documents

Request for Submissions for Standard Shed Documents

SMS Network Coordinator

Dear Shedders,

We want to create a small library of Document Templates which new and future sheds can call upon to create their own necessary documents.

Can representatives from each established shed send me (or upload to the forum) copies of Shed Documents which they feel would be a good basis for creating pro-forma documents.
I can then attempt to compare and standardise each document type for the approval of the SMS Network.
The accepted documents can then be turned in to a Template Document which will be stored in a library (on the Website) for new sheds to download and modify for their own purposes.

My Initial thoughts are that we need documents for: -

. Constitution
. Members Handbook
. Membership Form
. Record of Safety Instruction/Competence
. Health and Safety Manual
. Standing Order Form for Subscriptions

Please suggest any additional documents for the list.

Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

Re: Request for Submissions for Standard Shed Documents

Mike Brading
Administrator
How about...

Mike

Re: Request for Submissions for Standard Shed Documents

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Thanks Mike.

I have added them to the initial Post.