Request for assistance in Phd for Health Research

Request for assistance in Phd for Health Research

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Hi there!

I wonder if you might help me?  I’m currently halfway through a Professional Doctorate in Health Research, and I’m looking to understand what it is that makes loneliness bad for the health of some, but not all, retired older adults.
With that in mind, I was hoping you might be willing to post my research request on your website and/or include it in your newsletter?

Many thanks for your support!

Best regards
Clare D. Toon

PhD Research – Understanding the lived experiences of health and loneliness in retired adults in West Sussex

Are you:
       • Fully retired from paid employment?
       • Aged 65 years or older?
       • Living independently in West Sussex

 (You don’t need to feel lonely to take part!)
If you’d like to participate please get in touch…
Clare D Toon – 07803 939373; clare@thtoon.com;
or log onto
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Loneliness-and-health
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)