SMSN Meeting March 6th at Eastleigh Mens Shed

SMSN Meeting March 6th at Eastleigh Mens Shed

Andi Saunders
We are looking forward to welcoming you all to the next network meeting, which we will hosting at Pilands Wood Community Centre, Chamberlayne Rd, Southampton SO31 8DT.

Our latest sponsor Scott from tried and Tested Tools will be in attendance hopefully with a trade stall showing off some of his fantastic product range, and an offer of discounts to all Mens Sheds.

for the fundraisers amongst us, we are also hoping to have Jo Phillips coming down, I met Jo at "ShedFest" she is the designated "Shed" person for RVS who are handling the Asda funding this year, although applications for this are due in before this meeting.

We are also trying to get a couple more guests of interest in, so please watch this space.

Any queries, please feel free to contact me Andi on 07547 918966 or andi@eastleighmensshed.co.uk

Watch this space for more updates

Re: SMSN Meeting March 6th at Eastleigh Mens Shed

Andi Saunders
If anyone attending the network meeting would like to also visit the Eastleigh Shed site, which is about a mile further down Hamble Lane (SO31 4HU), you are welcome to either make your own way down or come to the meeting venue and we will arrange either a lift or a convoy to the shed. I will be at Pilands from 10.00. Tried and Tested Tools will be setting up a large display of their range, and discuussing their Shed discount scheme.

Feel free to contact me at anytime on 07547 918966 or andi@eastleighmensshed.co.uk.