Thanks to Colden Common

Bognor Regis Men’s Shed
Thank you so much to Adrian and all the Shedders at Colden Common Shed, for donating a Raglan Little John metalworking lathe. Now safely in position in our workshop are Mattel working Shedders are very happy. We had a great visit and enjoyed swapping stories.

Shed Members from other sheds are always welcome anytime to visit us and join in for a session at Bognor Regis Men’s Shed. Unit 1a, Dickinson Place, Durban Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex PO22 9QU
Shed session times 10 - 1pm Tues, Weds, Thurs (Mixed Men and Women’s sessions on Wednesdays) the kettle is on and biscuit tin is full!