The Silvers' Workshop re-opening doc

TheSilversWorkshop
Hi All, Attached should be a copy of our re-opening document. We took a very conservative view of the situation and these are our thoughts on what WE need to do to re-open our workshop. It is very focused on the way we operate generally so may not be appropriate to your environment. Any questions, give me a call on our workshop VoIP number (0118 391 3545) and I'll be happy to talk. Cheers, Tony Smith-Crallan Chairman The Silvers' Workshop 37 Hilcot Road, Reading, RG30 2SX Tel: 0118 391 3545 Registered Charity No. 1159283 Reg Office: 41 Bowyer Crescent, Wokingham, RG40 1TF File for download: 21.pdf