Welcome

Chris M. Corney
It's a bit lonely in here, where is everyone?

Hi I'm Chris, and I'm the Research Officer,
for Eastleigh Mens Shed

Please feel free to visit us on:

facebook
or
Twitter https://twitter.com/EastleighShed

Cheers,

Re: Welcome

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Hi Chris,

What does a Research Officer do in a Men's Shed.
Very interested to know as this is the first time I've come across one in a Men's Shed.

Regards,

Steve.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

Re: Welcome

Andi Saunders
Not a lot haha

Re: Welcome

Chris Corney
Hi Steve,
That's a very good question I've been asking myself for some time :) Basically, anything the shed members want to know about and they've exhausted all other avenue's, they come and ask me ... sort of an old man's last hope LOL.

Chris.