Wood Turning Lathe for sale

Richard Bunce
The Fareham Shed will be taking delivery of a new wood-turning lathe at the end of June, and we would like our old one to benefit another Shed.

It is a "Graduate" model. These lathes were designed for schools, so the build is extremely robust. Note that "robust" means "very heavy". Transport will be the buyer's responsibility.

It will be sold with one chuck included.  We are offering it to Sheds at £400.  If more than one Shed shows an interest, we will invite sealed bids and it will go to the highest bidder.

You are welcome to inspect it before bidding. Contact Richard by email before 26th June. Sales@Farehammensshed.org.uk

Spec is as follows:

Distance between centres 762mm

Centre height 150mm

Single phase motor, runs from a standard 13 amp socket.

4 speeds, 425, 790, 1330, 2250