best prices on building materials

shedder liss
At Liss we are 6 months on from our launch date, by the end of June 2020 we hope to submit a planning application for work to our acquired premises, which is a 50 year single skin blockwork constructed redundant parish council workshop, allow 10 weeks for the planning process which relates to external areas, we may depending on an awful lot of circumstances (familiar to many of you) be able to be partially operational by the end of the year.
We have raised approx. 2/3rd of our anticipated budget, many sources are now closed to us & hoped for donor sums are now a distant expectation, we need to drive down costs primarily of the materials needed to make the structure habitable, for instance we need 240 slabs of Rockwool insulation, 40 sheets of ply - marine & other, 50 sheets of plasterboard etc., in all goods to the value of around £3,500.
Trying to get local merchants Travis Perkins/Jewson to give us favourable terms has been tortuous & largely unsuccessful.
Can anyone recommend sources of materials at preferential rates for a small customer - with building sites shut down you would think we could get good terms! = any suggestions welcome.
Brian on behalf of Liss Mens Shed