carfest south

andovermensshed
morning all sheds hope that life is treating you all well
Andover shed with sheds from 2 other networks are getting together to create an avenue of activities for youngsters visiting Carfest South and we need your help PLEASE
we hope that you could make some bird box kits that can be built on site and taken away.
Pine wood derby cars (see Internet) unpainted
and anything that you can think of.
we are also looking for empty hanging baskets that we hope to fill on site then hang on a growing wooden tree of plants that we plan to donate to Naomi house a local hospice.
THANK YOU brian cooke trustee Andover men's shed