A great evening out

chris nixon

TFT will also be performing a new play by a local writer called - are you ready for this?

Men's Shed.

FMS will be block-booking but if anybody would like tickets let me know (membership@farehammensshed.org.uk) fairly quickly as most of their performances are sell-outs, and we shall expand our booking to suit. It would be nice to have a really big gathering of other sheds for 2 reasons:
1) It could well help some of the politics that are going on by advertising how much help The Theatre is to South Hampshire, with a large group of shed members attending we could possibly get press or even TV coverage
and
2) It would be a good excuse for local sheds to get together.