Fareham Men's Shed under threat

chris nixon
Fareham Men's Shed is under threat due to a spat between our host, Titchfield Festival Theatre and the local council. The Theatre has recently built a new auditorium for which the council say they do not have planning permission, even though they have had building inspectors in from the beginning and the actual terms of the original planning permission is unclear.
We need as many people as possible to watch this video, which is pretty good anyway so that when the appeal is heard on 14th May the planning inspector can see how useful it all is to the community at large.

If you could get as many people to support us just by watching the video I would be very grateful.

href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q70Z8finLWQ">The video

Chris Nixon

ps Hope to see you all at the next FMS gathering in the near future.<a