Advanced notice of next Network Meeting - 1st Aug 2023 @ Petersfield Shed

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
We are currently in the process of finalising the details for our next meeting.

Petersfield Men's Shed have offered to host our next meeting on Tuesday 1st August 2023.

The meeting will be in the local Scouts Hall (next door to the Men's Shed) at 14 Heath Rd, Petersfield GU31 4DU.

We will include the usual agenda items plus an introduction from Petersfield Shed
and, hopefully, a presentation from the Royal British Legion.

So make a note of the date and we will send out a formal notification and agenda in the next week or so.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Steve Redrup.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)