Alresford Mens Shed

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Posted by Steve Redrup on behalf of Arlesford Men's Shed

Good Afternoon,

Aided by two other people I am trying to set up a Shed In Alresford. We have created posters, flyers, town magazine advertising, Facebook Page and have got the contact details of twelve interested guys - to date.
I have set up a meeting for 10.30am on Thursday 26th October, and I am looking for someone who is heavily into Men’s Sheds to talk on the subject to the group, and answer any questions on the subject.
Someone with a regional perspective would be good, who could highlight the diversity of shed activities, and guide us on possible areas of work given feedback of skills available in the room.

I hope that you will be able to help, or direct me to someone who can,
Many Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Brian Durham
01962 738677