Eastleigh Mens Shed are homeless

Andi Saunders
Just to let you all know, after three very happy years building up our workshops in Hamble, we are now desperatley looking for a new home.
We have always had a couple of NIMBY neighbours oot to stop us, and now one has found a 1920's covenant on the land that precludes  "Clubs" and unauthorised "garden garages and sheds" This has put a lot of pressure on our Landlady, who is in her 80's. so we have taken the tough decision to cease operations.
So we are now looking for any available building, barn or even  empty peice of land that we can start again from.
Any help, suggestions and or advice gratefully received. We will not be beaten.

please contact Andi on 07547918966 or email andi@eastleighmensshed.co.uk

Thanks in advance