Annual Reports and Accounts to Charity Commission

Annual Reports and Accounts to Charity Commission

Andrew Bloxham
My Shed's year end is 31 March so I have been browsing the Charity Commission website on what to do and how to do it. The following three links may be helpful - if you haven't found this out already.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/prepare-a-charity-trustees-annual-report#reports-for-small-non-company-charities

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/charity-accounting-templates-receipts-and-payments-accounts

As I use Receipts and Payments I can fortunately ingnore any reference to SORN!

See Also: For financial periods ending on or after 1 April 2009:

http://apps.charitycommission.gov.uk/Showcharity/ShowCharity_Help_Page.aspx?ContentType=Status_Help_Newly_Registered&SelectedLanguage=English

Does anyone have any further helpful thoughts? Andrew Bloxham