First network meeting for 2017

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
At the last meeting (Oct 2016), Eastleigh Men’s Shed volunteered to host the next meeting but a specific date was not set.
I have initially agreed a date of Monday 6th March.
I will be visiting Eastleigh this week to finalise arrangements and will let you know in due course the exact time and proposed agenda.

This will be the first anniversary of the creation of the SMS Network and I therefore will be suggesting that we review the success, continuation, format and other related aspects of our group.

This will also be an appropriate time to look for any volunteers who would like to take on the role of Co-ordinator for the coming year.

Regards,

Steve Redrup.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

First network meeting for 2017 - 6th March 2017 at 12:30pm

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Next Meeting will be hosted by Eastleigh Men's Shed
      Venue and Date: Monday 6th March 2017 (Meeting starts at 12:30pm)
                   Pilands Wood Centre. Chamberlayne Rd, Bursledon. SO31 8DT

Map for Pilands Wood Community Centre

2017_6th_March_Meeting_Agenda.pdf
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

A Thank You for the network meeting: 6th March 2017 at Eastleigh

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Dear Shedders,

I would like to thank all the people (over 50 attendees) who attended our Network Meeting at Eastleigh.
In particular I would like to thank the Members of Eastleigh Men's Shed for hosting the event providing a very welcome buffet lunch and refreshments.
I would also like to thank our guests which including Anne Oxley (Director of Services), Jo Phillips (RVS), Mike Brading (UKMSA Chair), Hugh Millar (Eastleigh Chair) and Michael from HugoFox.

You may also be interested in a new video http://www.smsn.org.uk/videos made by the Reading Silvers Workshop which shows their early formation days.

Best Regards,

Steve Redrup.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

Minutes and Presentation for the network meeting of 6th March 2017

SMS Network Coordinator
Network Meeting hosted by Eastleigh Men's Shed
      Date: Monday 6th March 2017 at the Pilands Wood Centre. Chamberlayne Rd, Bursledon. SO31 8DT

Dear Shedders,

I would like to thank all the people who attended our Network Meeting at Eastleigh.
This was the best attended meeting to date.

Please find below a list of links to the Minutes, Attendance List and various presentations which were given at the meeting.

The next meeting will probably be around mid-June, but as yet we have no fixed date or host.
Any Shed which would like to volunteer to host the next meeting, please get in touch.

Best Regards,

Steve Redrup.

Links to meeting documents

2017 6th March Minutes of Meeting.pdf