Generator

STEVE SADLER(HAVANT)
We are in need of a loan of a generator
we are replacing some static  park bench timbers and need to use disc cutters etc but we have no means of electricity.
can any one help ? think we could get it done in a morning session

thanks
H M S

Re: Generator

Smartarts
I have a generator that I have been given. I was told that the motor is a runner but there might be something wrong with the electrics. I haven't got round to looking at it yet but you a welcome to take it as is. It looks in good condition.

Mark Austin
Southampton Shed

Re: Generator

T Smith-Crallan (Silvers)
The Silvers Workshop have two generators so you could borrow one for as long as you need.  We haven't used them for some time so they need checking and you would need to collect from Reading.

Tony

Tony Smith-Crallan
Chairman, The Silvers Workshop, Reading