Macmillan Coffee Morning

chris nixon

What a day. The plan was to try and beat 2019's figure of £900, hopefully getting to the £1000 mark. We didn't just hit the £1,000, we absolutely smashed it with a total of over £1200. That could leave us with a problem for 2022, trying to better that is going to be hard so thinking caps on for next year on something different.

This year's challenge apart from the Cakeophony was to upscale some cement mixer paddles - what warped mind could turn them into an elephant plant holder but it just shows how different people see the world.