Minutes for Meeting at Romsey on Mon 9th April 2018

Minutes for Meeting at Romsey on Mon 9th April 2018

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Dear Shedders,

Please excuse the rushed message, but I am about to head for the airport for a weeks conference.

I have put the minutes and presentations from the Network Meeting at Romsey on the 9th April on to the

"Meetings Documents" page on the Network website.

I have been unable to upload he Romsey Presentation due to the high content of Photos.
I will remedy this when I return by reducing the size of the pictures and re-attempting to upload the file.

Remember that the Next Meeting will be at Waterlooville Men's Shed on Monday 16th July 2018.
PLEASE NOTE: the meeting will start at 1pm instead of 12:30pm due to room availability.

Hope to see many of you there.

Steve Redrup.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)