Next Network Meeting Monday 15th Jan 2018

Next Network Meeting Monday 15th Jan 2018

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Eastleigh Men's Shed has generously offered again to host the next Network Meeting.
      Venue and Date: Monday 15th January 2018 (Meeting starts at 12:30pm)
                   Pilands Wood Centre. Chamberlayne Rd, Bursledon. SO31 8DT
Map for Pilands Wood Community Centre

Please keep a space in your calendar.

Meanwhile, I would like to wish all members a Very Merry Christmas and very best wishes for 2018.

I hope to see many of you at the meeting.
If anyone has any suggestions for Agenda Items or possible speakers, then please let me know.

Regards,

Steve Redrup.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

Re: Next Network Meeting Monday 15th Jan 2018

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Message from Bryan Booth (Chairman of Eastleigh Men's Shed)

EMS is planning to provide a Healthy Menu for the next Network Meeting.
We are doing a healthy option soup and roll and would like a rough idea of numbers.
We will also be doing pasties and sausage rolls.

Can all the sheds please indicate how many they are likely to have coming to the meeting on the 15th.

Kind regards

Bryan Booth - Chairman EMS

Bryan Booth bryanmichael.booth@gmail.com

Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

Re: Next Network Meeting Monday 15th Jan 2018

SMS Network Coordinator
As you, hopefully, already know: -

Eastleigh Men's Shed has generously offered again to host the next Network Meeting.
      Venue and Date: Monday 15th January 2018 (Meeting starts at 12:30pm)
                   Pilands Wood Centre. Chamberlayne Rd, Bursledon. SO31 8DT
Map for Pilands Wood Community Centre

If anyone has any suggestions for Agenda Items or possible speakers, then please let me know.

The draft agenda currently contains the following items: -

• Update on Eastleigh Shed Move (Bryan Booth)
• General Shed News / Updates
• Update from National Men’s Shed Committee (Brian Cooke)
• Information regarding Hampshire County Council Food & Social Fund (Alexia)
• 45 Minute Break with Discussion Tables (Old Shedders helping New Shedders)
•  Computing / Software / Websites
•  Becoming a CIO / Being a Trustee
•  Planning and Dealing with Local Authorities
•  Insurance and general Running a Shed
• Any Other Business
       Time to raise any other items not covered by the agenda

Regards,

Steve Redrup.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

Re: Next Network Meeting Monday 15th Jan 2018

Andi
Hi all

I have just had confirmation that Tried & Tested Tools will attend the meeting again offering a selection of their tool range at discounted prices. they will also be giving out exclusive shed discount vouchers to use on their website https://toollane.co.uk/. They have also generously given us some tools for raffle prizes.

If anyone would like to visit the shed (About a mile away from the meeting venue) you would be welcome either before or after although traffic is pretty bad after 3.30. just send me an email at andi@eastleighmensshed.co.uk or phone 07547 918966 and I'll make sure somebody is there to open up for you

Many thanks see you all on Monday

Andi
Andi Saunders
Treasurer Eastleigh Mens Shed