New Romsey Men's Shed - social extension

New Romsey Men's Shed - social extension

Malcolm-RomseyMens Shed
Romsey Men's Shed members are building our new social activity extension, next door to the workshop  We recently gained some coverage in the Daily Echo and Romsey Advertiser. Incidentally the las bit of funding we secured was from the Gannett Foundation which is part of the parent company of Newsquest which owns these (and many more) local papers.  Other sheds might like to look into this.  You can find the articles and photos here -

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/17615950.romsey-mens-shed-has-started-work-on-a-new-extension/
https://www.romseyadvertiser.co.uk/news/17622108.extension-underway-for-romsey-mens-shed-group/

As a result of this coverage Romsey the That's Solent (Freeview channel 7 - the local community TV station) got in touch and came to film the shed in action and broadcasted 8th May.  You can view the item on our home page (www.romseymensshed.org.uk) or directly through this link.

 https://www.facebook.com/ThatsSolent/videos/446334769435571/

Perhaps SMSN would like to revisit when it's finished?

Malcolm - Romsey Men's Shed

Re: New Romsey Men's Shed - social extension

Davem
Hi Malcolm.  How's it all looking now?  Dave Milward, Bitterne Shed Club.
Dave Milward, Southampton