Offer from: Pallant House Gallery - Local Venue

Offer from: Pallant House Gallery - Local Venue

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Dear Southern Men's Sheds Network,

I have contacted Southbourne, Selsey, Petworth and Havant x2 Men’s Shed groups as well as the central Men’s Association with the following email today.

I thought I should send this to you as well so that you are aware of what the Gallery is currently offering.

I am writing on behalf of Pallant House Gallery in Chichester to ask if our venue could be of use to one of the local Men’s Shed groups.

Men’s Shed groups seem to be made up of a variety of creative and hands-on people, who I have no doubt will find the Gallery a really inspiring and creative place to meet up. We were thinking that perhaps one or some of the Men’s Shed groups would like to meet here once a month and make use of Room 17 (the room will have works on display from our Gallery collection, a large table and seating like a board room, and access to tea and coffee facilities) we can also allow the groups access to our exhibitions and tours for free, as part of the use of this space. We will be happy to offer this completely free, as we are keen to highlight that the Gallery is a welcoming and inclusive place for local community groups to make use of.

Please let me know if this is of interest.

Best wishes,

Alex

Alex Bogard
Learning Coordinator