Possible New Shed at Wymering Manor Cosham (North Portsmout)

Possible New Shed at Wymering Manor Cosham (North Portsmout)

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Posted by Steve Redrup on behalf of Andy Pottinger (Portsea Men's Shed Chair)

Hi. I am taking one man to Wymering Manor in Cosham at 9am next Wednesday 1st March.
Would any of the SMSN members be interested in coming along and help start a new shed.

We have been given a large workshop room and access to other facilities and three are outbuildings
to restore and use but no committee as yet.
I have 2 men in mind and will help them but more are needed.
Tony (Council Liaison) is confident about funding.

Wymering Manor Website: www.wymeringmanor-portsmouth.co.uk

Address: 76 Old Wymering Ln, Portsmouth PO6 3NL, UK
View Map: Click to View Map

Andy Pottinger

(Portsea Men's Shed Chair)

Email Andy: [hidden email]