Utility Films Documentary

Steve Redrup (Portsmouth)
This post was updated on .
Utility Films Documentary Men's Shed Videos

Utility Films is an Independent Documentary Film Company based on the Isle of Wight.

To date they have produced 3 films specifically related to the Men's Shed revolution.

ASPIRE RYDE DECEMBER 2015

Better Shed Than Dead 2014

SHED MEN (Gosport Men's Shed) 2013

I have also created a new Video page on the SMSN Website SMSN Video Page

Their latest project will be to look at the development of men's sheds since then on both the mainland and the Isle of Wight.
They would like to hear your experiences. They can be contacted on 01983 852540 or at utilityfilms@gmail.com

They have also asked if they can come and possibly film at our next Network Meeting (6th March).

I have agreed that they can attend the meeting but I will ask the attendees to agree to them filming during the meeting.

Individuals can make their own arrangements before / after the meeting.

Regards,

Steve Redrup.