Pre-loved tools

chris nixon
Fareham Men's Shed will be offering second user tools for sale to other Sheds for 14 days before putting them on eBay.

The first of these beauties is a Titan TTB042GR5 - 250W wet & dry bench grinder at the never to be repeated price of £20. Buyer will be responsible for delivery costs although it can be collected from our base in Titchfield.

Titan TTB042GR5 - 250W wet & dry bench grinder
Titan TTB042GR5 - 250W wet & dry bench grinder

We have now got to the point of having insufficient space to store more tools as they do appear on a very frequent basis and it seems to make sense to help other sheds where possible. The tools may not look pristine but under normal circumstances will have been PAT tested prior to sale. If not a notice to that effect will be posted.

If you are interested please contact Richard at sales@farehammensshed.org.uk

Keep your eyes peeled for future offers.

Re: Pre-loved tools

chris nixon
Sorry guys, this one didn't last long but check back at the end of the month to see what other bargains we have.