Does anyone want some pegboard

Andi
We are expecting to take a delivery of some pre-used pegboard display stands in the next couple of weeks

The stands are approx 6 feet tall and are double sided with pegboard. the pegboard is 2' x4' (from memory)

I will confirm actual sizes to anyone who declares an interest. There should be around 12 available

They can be usedas freestanding two sided tool racks or cut down to make wall storage, or even dusting stations bu attaching extraction hose to the frame

This is coming from a warehouse closure and will be delivered to Eastleigh mens shed in the next couple of weeks, interested parties can then collect from us by arrangement. We would appreciate a small donation off say £5 per unit, but will leave that to you

if interested please contact Andi directly on 07547 918966 or andi@eastleighmensshed.co.uk

Thanks
Andi Saunders
Treasurer Eastleigh Mens Shed

Re: Does anyone want some pegboard

Andi
Just a quick update

The pegboard elelment is actually 4'x4'

I still have a few available, they are coming into us on Wednesday (5th) afternoon and need to be collected either by 3.30 on Wednesday or Thursday morning.

Please call me on 07547 918966 if you are interested