Projector Screen and Audio Equipment

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator

The Network requires the following items for future Network Meetings.

1. Projector Screen.

    We currently have a projector, but unfortunately No Screen.
    If anyone has a spare screen they would like to donate, please contact me,.

2. Audio Equipment

    It is sometimes difficult, at meetings, for all to be heard.
    It would be useful to have a sound system, possibly with some kind of wireless microphone.
    We have had an offer, from one shed, for them to bring a system for the meeting
    (if they are attending)
    If, however, anyone has a spare system  which they would be
    willing to donate (please contact me), that would be much more convenient.

Here's hoping.

Steve Redrup.

SMSN Coordinator.

email: smsn.coordinator@gmail.com