Rent & running expenses

shedder liss
Further to recent post, we're in the final stage of premises negotiations at Liss, we have a 60 sq metre workshop, max capacity 20, includes toilet & small yard area, ownership of the building is in process of being transferred to a trust from the parish council with whom we initially negotiated on the basis of a 7 yr. Community Building lease at a peppercorn rent, the trust which is taking over wants to charge us on a similiar per metre to that charged for tennis courts & football pitches, whose clubs each have a membership in the 150/200 range, we do not expect to exceed 35 members.
Would any shed be prepared to share their rental details to?,
 lissmensshed@gmail.com
Many thanks
Brian @ Liss