SMSN.COORDINATOR@GMAIL - Will be absent for 6 weeks

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Please Note: That I will be away and unable to respond to your emails 12th March until 21st April

Yes, I'm away on a Jolly and as a result I will not be able to access my computer, website or my emails (with any regularity).

If you want to get a message out to the other members, REMEMBER that if you post an item on the forum it will automatically be included in the next Newsletter (every Saturday Morning), so please use the forum.

Any other matters and you can also contact Graham Gowman at graham@gowman.co.uk

See you at the next meeting (to be confirmed).
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

Re: SMSN.COORDINATOR@GMAIL - Will be absent for 6 weeks

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
It would appear that the current Corona Virus Situation has scuppered my plans also.

So just to let you know that I am now back in the UK from my trip, which was cancelled only a day after I arrived in Florida.

A small price to pay.

So I wish all our followers and fellow shedders, Good Health and hopefully see you at a future meeting when this unfortunate situation is resolved.

Regards,

Steve Redrup.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)