Templated website configuration system spec

Templated website configuration system spec

Mike Brading
Here's a first version, which should give enough to be able to create pages. Note, only save your pages that include these tags, in TEXT mode (or wordpress will remove them).

Mike

The_Configuration_system.docx (Right Click and choose "Save Target As.." then select your folder and change the end of file name from .html to .docx)

Re: Templated website configuration system spec

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Hi Mike,

I had to edit your post slightly because when you click the file link it tries to open it in the browser as an html document.
The only way I could get it to work was to use "Save Target As" and change the file type to docx.
When I open the saved file it then opens correctly as a Word Document.
This seems to be a quirk of most browsers!!!

Sorry for taking a liberty, but I couldn't find an alternative option.

Steve.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)