Tool Clearance

Andi
Having re-opened Eastleigh Shed last week, restricitng numbers to just 4-5 per day, we had a sort out of tools that we no longer want, mainly older power tools donated over the years.
We managed to find a tool dealer based in Hedge End, who came out this morning and gave us a very fair price for our stuff. if you have anyold tools to clear give him a call Terry Williams TW Tools 07765 607080. he is prepared to travel 20+ miles
Andi Saunders
Treasurer Eastleigh Mens Shed

Re: Tool Clearance

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Hi Andi,

Thanks for that information, good to know.

Steve.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)