Shedfest 2020

chris nixon
Shedfest banner

Attention All Shed Leaders!

ShedFest2020 is just around the corner! This year it runs from 7-9 July. It's free and this year it's online! Consider this a formal invitation to join us!

We want to make sure as many Shedders as possible have a chance to attend this year, and we need your help to get the word out!

Follow the link below for a bumper pack of promotional goodies you can use to Shout about ShedFest.

In the promo pack below you will find:

  • A press release for your Shed to send to your local papers
  • Branded social media graphics for use on Twitter and Instagram -you can even update your personal / shed banners for Facebook and Twitter!
  • Other fun ideas to promote our first ever virtual ShedFest

  • Share the promo pack with anyone who may be interested!
    See you at ShedFest!

    Promo Pack:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fwfxIDAzSeK8E0bjj7M6DYWRbP32nz82?usp=sharing