Tools that need a home

Mike Brading
Now Basingstoke Shed is getting known, we are being offered more tool donations than we can manage. This means that we have no choice but to turn donors away, at least for the immediate future. No doubt this is a common oriblem with all Sheds as they get established but, if you would like donations referred to you, or know of some other Shed that needs tools, please let me know.

To be clear, all we will do is pass the potential donor’s name on to you. We will then be no longer involved and it will be up to the receiving Shed to take up the lead directly with the donor.