Wood Turning Lathe

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
I have been asked to make it known that this item is available.

I believe the item is an Axminster AWVSL1000 Woodturning Lathe & SK100 Woodturning Starter Package

Hi Steve,

Hope you are well.

The lathe we have is 1000 wood turning lathe & SK100 starter kit, so I wondered whether any of the Southern Men’s Shed Network might be interested.  If so get them to contact as suggested.

Regards

Dick Moore
Founder & Director
Elmbridge Shed
elmbridgeshed@gmail.com

On 14 May 2018, at 07:19, John <v.scotthubbard@sky.com> wrote:

Subject: Wood turning lathe
Dear All,

Some friends of mine at Dorking Folk Club have asked me if the Man Shed is interested in acquiring a lathe.

One of their relations is moving from his house to a smaller flat and won’t have room for his lathe.  They think he wants to sell it, but is more interested in finding a good home for it than in making lots of money.

I told them a decision was taken early on the that the Man Shed would not have a lathe, but offered to let people know that it was available, in case any of you (or people you know) might be interested in having it for home use.

If you are interested, could you contact them direct:

Mary and Michael Powell

Regards

Peter Prowse
Copperwood
Park Lane
Ashtead
Surrey KT21 1EJ
UK

Tel:         +44 (0)1372 278222
Mobile:    +44 (0)7973 213039
email:      peter.prowse@waylines.co.uk
Website:   www.waylines.co.uk
Skype:     p.prowse
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

Re: Wood Turning Lathe

Alan Hawkins
We have registered an interest and emailed direct.
Poole Men's Shed