Copies of UKMSA Shoulder2Shoulder Newsletters

Copies of UKMSA Shoulder2Shoulder Newsletters

SMS Network Coordinator
Please find PDF copies of the UKMSA Shoulder2Shoulder Newsletters under this Topic

At our March 2023 Network Meeting, it was apparent that a number of the attendees did not regularly receive an email from UKMSA with the Shoulder2Shoulder Newsletter.

You can go to menssheds.org.uk/newsletter-signup/ to subscribe directly.

For those that do not wish to signup, I will post PDF versions of the Shoulder2Shoulder Newsletters as I receive them.

Steve Redrup

(SMS Network Co-ordinator)
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

Copy of UKMSA Shoulder2Shoulder Newsletters - #92 March 2023

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Should2Should#92-March23.pdf Click to View.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

Copy of UKMSA Shoulder2Shoulder Newsletters - #94 April 2023

SMS Network Coordinator
Shoulder2Shoulder#94-April23.pdf  Click to View.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

Copy of UKMSA Shoulder2Shoulder Newsletters - #95 May 2023

SMS Network Coordinator
Shoulder2Shoulder#95-May23.pdf Click to View.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

Copy of UKMSA Shoulder2Shoulder Newsletters - #96 June 2023

SMS Network Coordinator
Shoulder2Shoulder#96-June23.pdf Click to View.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)

Copy of UKMSA Shoulder2Shoulder Newsletters - #97 July/August 2023

SMS Network Coordinator
Shoulder2Shoulder#97-July-Aug23.pdff Click to View.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)