Fareham Men's Shed Macmillan and open evening

Fareham Men's Shed Macmillan and open evening

chris nixon
chris nixononline
2 posts

Fareham Men’s Shed Open Evening
November 18th—19:30 at Titchfield Festival Theatre

Fareham Men’s Shed is organising an open evening including:

A presentation  of the history of our Shed
A talk about  the most prolific amateur theatre in the country

And featuring a guest speaker from Macmillan Cancer Support

This is NOT intended as a fund raising occasion but more of a Community Connection Event. It is open to all.
We have the use of  the Titchfield Festival Theatre but there is limited seating availability. If there is enough support a bar will be available during the evening.
Tours of the Shed itself will be arranged but will have to be carried out in small groups.
Details: https://farehammensshed.org.uk/macmillan.php
Please order FREE tickets at
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/fareham-mens-shed-macmillan-presentation-tickets-77513816913