Next Network Meeting is Mon 3rd Feb 2020

Next Network Meeting is Mon 3rd Feb 2020

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Please Note that the Next Network Meeting will be on Monday 3rd February 2020

I can now confirm that the next Network Meeting will be hosted by Fareham Men's Shed: -

    On Monday the 3rd February 2020 at 12:30 (Refreshments will be available beforehand).

    Venue: Titchfield Festival Theatre, 73 St Margaret’s Lane, Titchfield ( PO14 4BG)

    The Fareham Men's Shed will hopefully be open for a look around.

I will send out a draft agenda in the next few days.

I hope to see many of you there.

Best Wishes,

Steve Redrup.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)