Isle of Wight Shed fest 2020 (7th July)

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
I am posting this on behalf of Lois Prior (Age UK - IOW)

ShedFest IOW 2020     ShedFest IOW 2020    ShedFest IOW 2020

I am sending out requests for Expressions of Interest for the ShedFest on 7th July.
I am asking interested sheds and organisations to complete an on line form to provide an expression of interest (confirmation of booking will be made at a later date).

The link to the booking is here www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GQCDXYT

The event is taking place on 7th July at Sandown Airport (10am – 4pm probably but opening times haven’t been confirmed)

Lois Prior

Men in Sheds Coordinator

Normal working hours M-F 9am – 5pm. I am often out of the office so please contact reception if urgent.
Direct Dial: 01983 301334 (Please don’t leave a message as the system doesn’t always save them)
Reception Telephone: 01983 525282
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)