October 2019 Network Meeting

SMS Network Coordinator
Administrator
Please Note that the Next Network Meeting will be on Monday 28th October 2019

I can now confirm that the next Network Meeting will be hosted by Hayling Island Men's Shed: -

    On Monday the 28th October 2019 at 12:30 (Refreshments will be available beforehand).

    Venue: South Hayling United Reformed Church, Hollow Lane. (PO11 9EY)

    The Hayling Island Men's Shed will hopefully be open for a look around.

I will put further details on the website nearer the time.

I hope to see many of you there.

Best Wishes,

Steve Redrup.
Stephen Redrup (SMSN Co-ordinator)